SMF1.1:Main Page/en: Difference between revisions From Online Manual

Jump to: navigation, search
(Importing a new version from external source)
(Importing a new version from external source)
Line 18: Line 18:
*{{llink|Spam - my forum is flooded with spam, what can I do|text=<span style="color:black;">Spam - my forum is flooded with spam, what can I do</span>}}
*{{llink|Spam - my forum is flooded with spam, what can I do|text=<span style="color:black;">Spam - my forum is flooded with spam, what can I do</span>}}
*{{llink|How can I install a mod that doesn't work in my SMF version|text=<span style="color:black;">How can I install a mod that doesn't work in my SMF version</span>}}
*{{llink|How can I install a mod that doesn't work in my SMF version|text=<span style="color:black;">How can I install a mod that doesn't work in my SMF version</span>}}
*{{llink|What the white screen of death means when accessing admin or package installs|text=<span style="color:black;">What the white screen of death means when accessing admin or package installs</span>}}
*{{llink|What the white screen of death means|text=<span style="color:black;">What the white screen of death means when accessing admin or package installs</span>}}

</div>
</div>
Line 24: Line 24:
*{{llink|Introduction to installing|text=<span style="color:black;">Introduction to installing</span>}}
*{{llink|Introduction to installing|text=<span style="color:black;">Introduction to installing</span>}}
*{{llink|Installing|text=<span style="color:black;">Installing</span>}}
*{{llink|Installing|text=<span style="color:black;">Installing</span>}}
*{{llink|Requirements and recommendations|text=<span style="color:black;">Requirements and recommendations</span>}}
*{{llink|SMF1.1:Requirements and recommendations|text=<span style="color:black;">Requirements and recommendations</span>}}
*{{llink|Converting|text=<span style="color:black;">Converting</span>}}
*{{llink|Converting|text=<span style="color:black;">Converting</span>}}
*{{llink|Upgrading|text=<span style="color:black;">Upgrading</span>}}
*{{llink|Upgrading|text=<span style="color:black;">Upgrading</span>}}

Revision as of 17:50, 26 September 2016

Languages English  · español · italiano

Welcome to the SMF Online Manual

Simple Machines Forum aims to provide you with the best support our small all-volunteer team can provide. We have developed a 4-step process to help you find the answers you need.

Step 1: Search the documentation
Step 2: Check the FAQ (en)s
Step 3: Browse the Online Manual (en)
Step 4: Still can not find it? Ask at the Community Forum

Run-build-2.png Members
Run-build-2.png Maintenance

Advertisement: