From Online Manual
Hello! I am a former Documentation team member at SimpleMachines.org. You can learn more about me in
I'm interested in helping to develop good practices for writing documentation. I also dabble in wiki templates. A couple of years ago, I did a little doc helper work over at the old manual pages, but never got anything published to the online manual.
I really like working in the wiki environment -- I think docs can get finished faster. Once we get pages whipped into shape, I hope we'll be able to use flagged revisions to designate the "official" version, so everyone can continue to work on improvements, and the users can always see the designated best available version.
I'm developing a few templates in my /sandbox.
You are welcome to watch, comment, copy anything of course.
I'd probably be happy to have you edit my stuff, too. Just check with me (on my talk page, of course)
All my pages:
- AngelinaBelle/As a regular user
- AngelinaBelle/As a regular user scheme
- AngelinaBelle/Beginner guide feedback
- AngelinaBelle/SMF team manual
- AngelinaBelle/SMF team manual/Appendix A SMF License
- AngelinaBelle/SMF team manual/Appendix E Email and document templates
- AngelinaBelle/SMF team manual/General management
- AngelinaBelle/SMF team manual/How to
- AngelinaBelle/SMF team manual/Introduction
- AngelinaBelle/SMF team manual/Policies
- AngelinaBelle/SMF team manual/Team roles
- AngelinaBelle/SMF team manual/The people involved
- AngelinaBelle/SMF team manual/Welcome to Simple Machines