Características From Online Manual
Revision as of 19:06, 29 May 2012 by Darkness'black (Created page with "===Quadros e Categorias=== *Grupo de quadros em categorias flexíveis. *Definir categorias como não flexível. *Reordenar os quadros dentro das categorias, ou reordenar ca...")
SMF é um fórum de software muito versátil. Ele tem muitas características, incluindo as seguintes:
- Usa PHP, e um sistema de banco de dados: MySQL, PostgreSQL ou SQLite.
- Sistema modelo abrangente.
- Permissão avançada e gerenciamento de usuários.
- Suporta vários idiomas ao mesmo tempo.
- Código fonte aberto e bem documentado.
- Acompanhamento de velhos e novos tópicos não lidos, e não apenas apartir de sua última visita.
- Projetado para um ótimo desempenho e escalabilidade.
- Saída de Multimídia: XHTML, XML, RSS, WAP
- Apoio multi-linguagem de uma grande Comunidade.
- Gerenciador de pacotes que instala automaticamente ou desinstala mods (também conhecido como pacotes.)
- Pesquisar todo o fórum, uma categoria/quadro ou dentro de um tópico.
- Procure dentro de suas mensagens pessoais.
- Todas as ações de forma integrada requer uma sessão baseada em código de autorização.
- Ações administrativas exigem a senha do usuário (e não depende exclusivamente dos cookies.)
- Principais ações são o tempo e o IP bloqueado, previnem contra 'hammers'.
- O número de tentativas de entrar a partir de um determinado IP pode ser limitada e tempo bloqueado.
Configurações do Fórum
- Capacidade de exibir o tempo de criação de página e contagem de consulta por página.
- Coloque um quadro em modo de manutenção, permitindo que apenas Administradores possam fazer login.
- Censura de Palavras, uma ou outra palavra total ou parcial.
- Capacidade para evitar palavras longas.
Quadros e Categorias
- Grupo de quadros em categorias flexíveis.
- Definir categorias como não flexível.
- Reordenar os quadros dentro das categorias, ou reordenar categorias.
- Criar sub-fóruns em outros quadros. (sub-quadros)
- Atribuir moderadores a quadros.
- Permitir que certos grupos de membros certostenham acesso a um quadro, incluindo visitantes online.
- Configurar permissões para cada grupo de membros em determinados quadros.
- Capacidade de indicar novas mensagens para os subquadros mas não no quadro principal.
- Require registration before forum entrance.
- Require a user to agree to terms before they register.
- Disable member registration completely (allowing only moderators to register people).
- Require email authentication by sending an authentication link.
- Require a moderator to approve registration.
- Register new members from the admin center.
- Several security checks during navigation.
- Password reminder option, by email with confirmation. (doesn't automatically reset your password.)
- Both cookie and session based authentication (works without cookies.)
- Cookies can be set local to a path, global to all subdomains, or normally.
- Adjustable expiration time for authentication cookies.
Member Tracking and Tracing
- Sortable and searchable public memberlist (accessible by a permission.)
- Powerful sortable and searchable admin memberlist.
- Show all (error) messages and IPs made by a member. (track user)
- Show all (error) messages from an IP address or range. (track IP)
- See who's doing what (accessible by permission.)
- Several board statistics (accessible by permission.)
- Tracking of member's online time in seconds.
- Tracking of topics, messages, new members, and hits per day.
- Individual member statistics accessible from their profile.
News and Announcements
- Send a Newsletter from the admin center, or post any topic as an Announcement, using "Attachments and other options"
- Member option to disable receiving announcements (and Admin override of this option).
- Email or private message your members by membergroup.
- Show a news ticker or news fader.
- Ability to choose sendmail or SMTP (with or without authentication.)
- Ability to send a topic to a friend.
- Ability to view a "printer friendly" version of topics.
- Create membergroups to group members on permissions, access rights, and/or appearance.
- Assign several membergroups to a single member, with one membergroup as the primary group.
- Define membergroups that are auto-assigned based on the amount of posts a user has.
- Determine the maximum number of personal messages a membergroup is allowed to have by group.
- Assign graphical symbol(s) to a membergroup - by primary group.
- Determine which membergroups are allowed to access a board.
- Ban members based on their username, email address, IP address or hostname.
- Support of wildcards for email address, IP address, and hostname.
- Include a ban reason (viewable for the banned user).
- Include a ban note (only viewable by the admins).
- Chose between full ban, 'no post' ban, or registration ban.
- Include an expiration time for bans.
- Integrate parts of forum software into existing website using SSI or PHP.
- Recent topics or posts.
- Recent news posts in a board.
- Recent polls.
Export forum data using XML/RSS
- Latest members.
- Recent posts.
- Support for WAP, WAP2 and I-mode protocols.
- Browse through boards/topics/messages with reduced page size.
- Ability to login and logout (not with WAP 1.)
- Ability to see new topics/boards with new replies.
- Ability to jump to first unread reply.
- Ability to post new messages (not with WAP 1.)
Theming and Templating
- Ability to allow or disallow your users to select their own theme.
- Ability to reset all of your members to a certain theme.
- Ability to install a new theme via your administration center.
- Default templates are XHTML 1.0 Transitional and CSS 2.0 compliant.
- Admin can add smileys and smiley sets.
- Members can choose which smiley set they wish to use (or none.)
- Themes can be installed by way of the "latest and greatest themes" panel.
- SSI can have and show layers and the like from the template system.
- Spell Check.
- Quick Reply
- Members can disable it or collapse it.
- Can be used with "Quote".
- Also contains "Spell Check".
- Vast number of "bulletin board codes" to use (including rtl, acronym, and others.)
- Optional editing grace period before a post is shown as modified.
- Insert Quote feature on posting screen to quickly quote previous replies.
- Can be added or removed to existing topics.
- Ability to set expiration date.
- Ability to hide results till expiration of poll.
- Ability to hide results until after people have voted.
- Ability to determine how many votes a user may cast.
- Polls can have up to 256 options.
- Allowed on a per member group or board basis.
- The filename is hashed to increase the security (so you can upload .php files, etc.)
- Optional restriction on what filetypes may be uploaded.
- Ability to restrict such that only registered members can view them (disables hotlinking, mostly.)
- Images can be embedded into posts.
- Shows Birthdays, Events and Holidays.
- Display calendar information on board index.
- Link an existing topic to the calendar.
- Allow only certain members/groups post events.
- Event poster can edit event.
- Events can span multiple days.
- Ability to lock and unlock a topic.
- Topics which are locked by an administrator can not unlocked by anyone else.
- Ability to allow members to use moderation on just topics they posted.
- Report to moderator" link.
- Delete or modify posts.
- Ability to Merge/Split topics.
- Move or delete topics.
- Sticky or unsticky topics.
- Recycle bin/board for all deleted topics and posts.
- Moderation log which shows moderation activity and disallows log removal outside of 1 day.
- AJAX editing:
- Edit a post without page reloads.
- Double click to edit topic subjects on message index.
User Profiles and User Options
- Ability to hide your email address from the public.
- Select their favorite theme among the activated forum themes.
- Select their smiley set from the ones available.
- Email notification
- New topics per board.
- Single topics.
- Private messages.
- Login with 'invisible' mode.
- Options to hide other members' avatars and signatures.
- Ability to download and resize uploaded avatars.
- Personal text, avatar, signature, and all the niceties of forums can be used and are kept up to date in all your posts.
- Icons for topics you've posted to.
- Show new replies to your posts.
- Collapsible 'Additional Options' on post screen.
- Ability to view most recent messages.
- List all topics that have new replies since your last visit.
- See who is browsing the same boards or topics as you.
- Topics that span multiple pages have the page numbers listed as well as an "all" link.
- Several forum statistics
- List of users online.
- The menu bar.
- Today's events/birthdays/holidays.