User talk:SleePy: Difference between revisions From Online Manual

Jump to: navigation, search
Line 15: Line 15:

Deleting pages marked for translation is not yet possible."  I will have to look into how to fix this at a later date. [[User:SleePy|SleePy]] 23:42, 6 January 2011 (EST)
Deleting pages marked for translation is not yet possible."  I will have to look into how to fix this at a later date. [[User:SleePy|SleePy]] 23:42, 6 January 2011 (EST)
::::Even after the page has been blanked for several hours. That's weird. What do you think of putting translations in sub-page space? It looks like they do manual translations in sub-page space all the time at wikimedia http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_FAQ. --[[User:AngelinaBelle|AngelinaBelle]] 07:05, 7 January 2011 (EST)

Revision as of 12:05, 7 January 2011

Showing Code

One way to do it is with the <pre> tags around a block of code.

SQL has a lot of ''
    code with weird quotes in it
etc.

Delete Test or move to your user space?

It really seems like more of a sandbox than a manual article. --AngelinaBelle 15:07, 4 January 2011 (EST)

You can delete it if you wish. I was using it as a testing area. I should of setup/used a sandbox area instead. I didn't know if the language translator would work in the sandbox though. SleePy 20:43, 5 January 2011 (EST)
I thought only administrators could delete articles. I discovered I cannot move it, either. --AngelinaBelle 07:06, 6 January 2011 (EST)
It appears I can't delete it either. I get an error "You do not have permission to do that, for the following reason:

Deleting pages marked for translation is not yet possible." I will have to look into how to fix this at a later date. SleePy 23:42, 6 January 2011 (EST)

Even after the page has been blanked for several hours. That's weird. What do you think of putting translations in sub-page space? It looks like they do manual translations in sub-page space all the time at wikimedia http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_FAQ. --AngelinaBelle 07:05, 7 January 2011 (EST)

Advertisement: