Search From Online Manual

< Search
Revision as of 22:17, 29 September 2011 by FuzzyBot (talk | contribs) (Updating to match new version of source page)
Jump to: navigation, search
Languages English  · Deutsch · Ελληνικά · español · فارسی · italiano · Nederlands · norsk · polski · português · русский · srpski (latinica) · svenska

Hvis du leter etter søkeinnstillingene, se Søk(admin)

Forutsatt at forumet bruker SMF standardtema (eller et derivat av dette), bør det være både et felt for enkelt søk (og en lenke til avansert søk) i den øverste delen på siden og på hovedmenyen. Hvis ikke, bør lenken Søk på hovedmenyen fører direkte til avansert søk.

Selv om det er fullt mulig å bare skrive (og søke etter) hvilken som helst kombinasjon av tegn, bør du vurdere å bruke modifikator for å gjøre søket mer eksakt.

Det enkle søkefeltet øverst på siden i SMF standardtemaet vil, når du er i et emne, filtrere søkeresultatene til akkurat dette emnet. Det samme gjelder for forumene også, når du er i ett forum vil det enkle søkefeltet filtrere resultatene til å gjelde for bare dette forumet.

Enkelt søk

For å bruke det enkle søk (hvis aktivert), er den grunnleggende syntaksen skissert ovenfor alt du egentlig trenger å bruke. Du bør kanskje også vite at dette verktøyet søker hele forumet for noen eller alt av hva du har angitt som er blitt skrevet i løpet av de siste 9999 dager (som er mer enn 27 år)! Så, for å få mer kontroll over søket, bør du bruke den avanserte søkefunksjonen.

Avansert søk

Although the advanced search screen might initially seem a little intimidating if a forum has many boards and child boards, it's surprisingly straightforward when reduced to its basic components.

• Some forums show the navigation tree at the top in a space-saving horizontal mode.
  • Despite initial appearances, there are really three options for how to search, with Match all words and Match any words being available from the drop-down, and "Match as phrase" still being available.
  • The default * in the by user field is essentially a wildcard matching any poster. Please note that, while you can replace this with any single username for a more specific search, it's not currently possible to search for posts by multiple users except as that single wildcard.
  • Show results as messages returns the full message containing the search string (with a reply option) instead of the usual linked excerpt, but will naturally result in much larger results pages which might be significant if you are searching for a popular word or phrase.
  • Message age sets the minimum and maximum ages of posts to search.
  • Choose a board to search in provides you with another tool to narrow the scope of the search, with the default being 'all' (the whole forum or, more properly, all the boards to which you have read access).
  • The Search button not surprisingly sets the whole thing in motion, but hitting 'Enter' direct from any of the search fields is sometimes more convenient.

Modifikator

Using the simple or advanced search methods, you can still use search modifiers. That is, powerful special characters which modify the way SMF handles your search string.

• Phrase search - use double quotes (") around your term ("search term") to search for the search term as a phrase instead of individual words.
  • Excluding terms - use a minus sign in front of terms you'd like to exclude from the search result. For instance, "search -term" will search for "search" but not "term". The minus sign must have a space prior to it.

More search modifiers may be found at Google's help page. Although, not all of them may be useful in SMF at the present time.

Søkealternativer

Se Søk(admin) for alternativer for administrator å konfigurere søking.

Advertisement: