User:AngelinaBelle/ArticleTestBoxes: Difference between revisions From Online Manual

Jump to: navigation, search
No edit summary
(copy of main page)
Line 1: Line 1:
This is an example of tooltips with the new wikitag: There is a tooltip between the arrows: ==><tooltip text="text">tooltip text</tooltip><== (or at least there should be).

='''Welcome to the SMF Online Manual'''=
Simple Machines Forum aims to provide you with the best support our small all-volunteer team can provide. We have developed a 4-step process to help you find the answers you need.
: <big>Step 1: '''[[Special:Search|Search]]''' the documentation</big>
: <big>Step 2: Check the '''[[:Category:FAQ|FAQ]]s'''</big>
: <big>Step 3: Browse the '''[[:Category: General SMF|Online Manual]]'''</big>
: <big>Step 4: Still can not find it? ask at the '''[http://www.simplemachines.org/community Community Forum]'''</big>
----
<br />
{| style="width: 100%;"
| style="width:50%; vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt;"| {{bluebox|boxIcon=Accessories|boxTitle=[[:Category:FAQ|<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold">FAQs</span>]]}}
*[[How do I install SMF|<span style="color:black;">How do I install SMF?</span>]]
*[[How do I install a theme|<span style="color:black;">How do I install a theme?</span>]]
*[[I accidentally lost my admin account! What can I do|<span style="color:black;">I accidentally lost my admin account! What can I do?</span>]]
*[[I think I have been hacked|<span style="color:black;">I think I have been hacked?</span>]]
*[[How to upload a fresh set of files|<span style="color:black;">How to upload a fresh set of files</span>]]
*[[Spam - my forum is flooded with spam, what can I do|<span style="color:black;">Spam - my forum is flooded with spam, what can I do</span>]]
*[[How can I install a mod that doesn't work in my SMF version|<span style="color:black;">How can I install a mod that doesn't work in my SMF version</span>]]
*[[What the white screen of death means when accessing admin or package installs|<span style="color:black;">What the white screen of death means when accessing admin or package installs</span>]]

</div>
| style="width:50%; vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt;"| {{bluebox|boxIcon=Applications-system-3|boxTitle=[[:Category:Installing and Upgrading|<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold">Installing SMF</span>]]}}
*[[Introduction to installing|<span style="color:black;">Introduction to installing</span>]]
*[[Installing|<span style="color:black;">Installing</span>]]
*[[Requirements and recommendations|<span style="color:black;">Requirements and recommendations</span>]]
*[[Converting|<span style="color:black;">Converting</span>]]
*[[Upgrading|<span style="color:black;">Upgrading</span>]]
*[[Patching|<span style="color:black;">Patching</span>]]

</div>
|}

<!---if you edit the below update the template for other pages as well  http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/index.php?title=Template:As_a_regular_user&action=edit -->
| style="width:50%; vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt;"| {{bluebox|boxIcon=Preferences4|boxTitle=[[:Category:As a regular user|<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold">As a Regular User</span>]]}}
*[[Getting started|<span style="color:black;">Getting Started</span>]]
*[[Registering|<span style="color:black;">Registering</span>]]
*[[Logging in|<span style="color:black;">Logging in</span>]]
*[[Profile|<span style="color:black;">Profile</span>]]
*[[Search|<span style="color:black;">Searching</span>]]
*[[Posting|<span style="color:black;">Posting</span>]]
*[[Bulletin board code|<span style="color:black;">Bulletin Board Code (BBC)</span>]]
*[[Personal messages|<span style="color:black;">Personal Messages</span>]]
*[[Memberlist|<span style="color:black;">Memberlist</span>]]
*[[Calendar|<span style="color:black;">Calendar</span>]]
*[[Help|<span style="color:black;">Help</span>]]
</div>
<!---if you edit the below update the template for other pages as well  http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/index.php?title=Template:As_a_moderator&action=edit -->
| style="width:50%; vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt;"| {{bluebox|boxIcon=Moderatoricon|boxTitle=[[:Category:As a moderator|<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold">As a Moderator</span>]]}}
*[[When to moderate|<span style="color:black;">When to moderate</span>]]
*[[Deleting posts|<span style="color:black;">Deleting posts</span>]]
*[[Splitting topics|<span style="color:black;">Splitting topics</span>]]
*[[Moderation center|<span style="color:black;">Moderation center</span>]]
*[[How to communicate forum policy|<span style="color:black;">How to communicate forum policy</span>]]
*[[Moving topics|<span style="color:black;">Moving topics</span>]]
*[[Warning|<span style="color:black;">Warning</span>]]
*[[Modifying posts|<span style="color:black;">Modifying posts</span>]]
*[[Merging topics|<span style="color:black;">Merging topics</span>]]
*[[Moderation log|<span style="color:black;">Moderation log</span>]]

</div>
|}
<!---if you edit the below update the template for other pages as well  http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/index.php?title=Template:As_an_administrator&action=edit  -->
|<div style="background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #7D8FA4; border-bottom: 1px solid #777777; border-radius: 6px 6px 6px 6px;  height:36px; line-height:36px;"><span style="margin:0 5px 0 5px;">[[Image:Computer-4.png|32px]]</span><span style="font-size:12pt;  vertical-align:middle;">[[:Category:As an administrator|<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold">As an Administrator</span>]]</span></div>
|}

| style="width:33%; vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt;"| {{bluebox|boxIcon=Run-build-2|boxTitle=<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold">Main</span>}}
*[[Administration Center|<span style="color:black;">Administration Center</span>]]
*[[Support and Credits|<span style="color:black;">Support and Credits</span>]]
*[[News and newsletters|<span style="color:black;">News and Newsletters</span>]]
*[[Package manager|<span style="color:black;">Packages</span>]]

</div>

| style="width:33%; vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt;"| {{bluebox|boxIcon=Run-build-2|boxTitle=<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold">Configuration</span>}}
*[[Core Features|<span style="color:black;">Core Features</span>]]
*[[Features and Options|<span style="color:black;">Features and Options</span>]]
*[[Security and Moderation|<span style="color:black;">Security and Moderation</span>]]
*[[Languages|<span style="color:black;">Languages</span>]]
*[[Server settings|<span style="color:black;">Server Settings</span>]]
*[[Current Theme|<span style="color:black;">Current Theme</span>]]
*[[Themes and Layout|<span style="color:black;">Themes and Layout</span>]]
*[[Modification Settings|<span style="color:black;">Modification Settings</span>]]

</div>
| style="width:33%; vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt;"| {{bluebox|boxIcon=Run-build-2|boxTitle=<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold">Forum</span>}}
*[[Boards|<span style="color:black;">Boards</span>]]
*[[Posts and Topics|<span style="color:black;">Posts and Topics</span>]]
*[[Calendar administration|<span style="color:black;">Calendar</span>]]
*[[Search (admin) |<span style="color:black;"> Search</span>]]
*[[Smileys and Message Icons|<span style="color:black;">Smileys and Message Icons</span>]]
*[[Attachments and Avatars|<span style="color:black;">Attachments and Avatars</span>]]

</div>
|}
| style="width:33%; vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt;"| {{bluebox|boxIcon=Run-build-2|boxTitle=<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold">Members</span>}}
*[[Members|<span style="color:black;">Members</span>]]
*[[Membergroups|<span style="color:black;">Membergroups</span>]]
*[[Permissions|<span style="color:black;">Permissions</span>]]
*[[Registration|<span style="color:black;">Registration</span>]]
*[[Ban list|<span style="color:black;">Ban List</span>]]
*[[Paid subscriptions|<span style="color:black;">Paid subscriptions</span>]]
*[[Search engines|<span style="color:black;">Search engines</span>]]

</div>
| style="width:33%; vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt;"| {{bluebox|boxIcon=Run-build-2|boxTitle=<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold">Maintenance</span>}}
*[[Forum Maintenance|<span style="color:black;">Forum Maintenance</span>]]
*[[Scheduled Tasks|<span style="color:black;">Scheduled Tasks</span>]]
*[[Mail|<span style="color:black;">Mail</span>]]
*[[Reports|<span style="color:black;">Reports</span>]]
*[[Logs|<span style="color:black;">Logs</span>]]

</div>
| style="width:33%; vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt;"| {{bluebox|boxIcon=Run-build-2|boxTitle=<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold">Miscellaneous</span>}}
*[[Security Tips|<span style="color:black;">Security Tips</span>]]
*[[Building Your Community|<span style="color:black;">Building Your Community</span>]]
*[[Performance enhancements|<span style="color:black;">Performance Enhancements</span>]]
*[[Modifications - A mod broke my forum what should I do|<span style="color:black;">Modifications - A mod broke my forum what should I do</span>]]

</div>
|}
<!---if you edit the below update the template for other pages as well  http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/index.php?title=Template:Developing_SMF&action=edit -->
{| style="width: 50%;  margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;"
| style="width:33%; auto; vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt;"| {{bluebox|boxIcon=Preferences-other-3|boxTitle=[[:Category:Developing SMF|<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold">Developing SMF</span>]]}}
*[[Function database|<span style="color:black;">Function database</span>]]
*[[Global variables|<span style="color:black;">Global variables</span>]]
*[[Coding Guidelines|<span style="color:black;">Coding Guidelines</span>]]
*[[:Category:Package SDK|<span style="color:black;">Package SDK</span>]]
*[[:Category:Integrating SMF|<span style="color:black;">Integrating SMF</span>]]
*[[:Category:Customization tips and tricks|<span style="color:black;">Customization tips and tricks</span>]]
</div>
|}

Revision as of 22:11, 20 January 2014

Welcome to the SMF Online Manual

Simple Machines Forum aims to provide you with the best support our small all-volunteer team can provide. We have developed a 4-step process to help you find the answers you need.

Step 1: Search the documentation
Step 2: Check the FAQs
Step 3: Browse the Online Manual
Step 4: Still can not find it? ask at the Community Forum

Advertisement: