From Online Manual
From this section you can generate a variety of reports to assist in the administration of your forum. Simply follow the steps below to select the option of your choice.
- Boards Reports showing the current settings and access levels for each of the boards on your forum.
- Board Permissions Generate reports showing permissions each membergroup has across the different boards in your forum.
- Membergroups Report showing the settings for each membergroup on your forum.
- Group Permissions Report on the permissions each membergroup has on the forum.
- Staff This report summarizes all members who currently have positions of authority on the forum.
In depth look at reports
In the Boards report, you will find the following values that are reported for each of your boards:
- Category - The category the board is under.
- Parent Board - If the board is a child board, the parent board of the board.
- Number of Topics - Total number of topics posted in the board.
- Number of Posts - Total number of posts posted in the board.
- Count Posts - Tell's whether the board increases member's post counts when posted in.
- Board Theme - Tell's the board's theme. If the board uses the forum defualt, it will say "None".
- Force Board Theme - Tell's whether the theme has to be shown no matter what conditions there are.
- Moderators - Lists the moderators of the board.
- Groups with Access - Lists all of the membergroups that have access to view the board.
On the Board Permissions report, you will find many of the most important permissions available and each Membergroup on your forum. If you see an X, that means the permission has not been set, if you see Allow, that means the Membergroup has that permission. If you see Deny, that means the Membergroup does not have that permission, and members in that group won't be able to have that permission regardless of being in a group that allows the permission. For information on what each permission does, please see this.
On the Membergroup report, you will find some general information about membergroups along with a listing of all the boards and whether the membergroup can access it or not.
- Color - The color code of the group, colored in the color that it is.
- Minimum Posts - If it is a post-count based group, the minimum number of posts needed to be in the group.
- Max Personal Messages - Shows the maximum number of personal messages a member of the group can have.
The second part either says Normal, for if the membergroup can access the board, or X, for if the membergroup can't access the board.
The report for Group Permissions is similar to the report for Board Permissions, except it instead shows the permissions that effect the group in general and that are not related to board permissions in anyway. Such permissions are, can they view the calendar, can they search, and etc. The same X, Deny, and Allow system is used as for Board Permissions. If you see an X, that means the permission has not been set, if you see Allow, that means the membergroup has that permission. If you see Deny, that means the membergroup does not have that permission, and members in that group won't be able to have that permission regardless of being in a group that allows the permission. For information on each of these permissions, please see ???.
On the Staff report page, you will see all staff members with the following information listed underneath them:
- Position - The membergroup the member is in.
- Moderates - The boards the member moderates.
- Posts - The number of posts the member has.
- Last Login - The last time the member logged into the forum.