Me: Difference between revisions From Online Manual

Jump to: navigation, search
No edit summary
(It's now red...)

(4 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
<tr><td><center><span style="font-size: 12pt;" class="bbc_size"><tt>'''me'''</tt></span></center></td><td><center>'''Me (IRC action)'''</center></td><td></td></tr>
{{Wordy bbc

|tag=me
<tr><td><nowiki>&#91;me=username&#93;does an action&#91;/me&#93;</nowiki></td><td>The <tt>me</tt> tag formats text in the style of the IRC action command. This is a block level tag.</td><td><div class="meaction">* username does an action</div></td></tr>
|example=[me=username]does an action[/me]

|description=The [[me]] tag formats text in the style of the IRC action command. If the username contains complex characters, place the name in quotes. This is a block level tag.  An IRC shortcut for this tag is available:
<tr><td><nowiki>&#91;me=&quot;&#91;Unknown&#93;&quot;&#93;does an action&#91;/me&#93;</nowiki></td><td>If the username contains complex characters, place the name in quotes.</td><td><div class="meaction">* [Unknown] does an action</div></td></tr>
/me does an action (must be placed on its own line)

|result=<div style="color:red">* username does an action</div>
<tr><td><nowiki>/me does an action</nowiki></td><td>You can also use in the classic IRC format. Note that this must be on it&#039;s own line for it to work.</td><td><div class="meaction">* username does an action</div></td></tr>
}}

[[Category:Bulletin_Board_Code]]
[[Category:Bulletin_Board_Code]]

Latest revision as of 02:34, 2 July 2013

description: The me tag formats text in the style of the IRC action command. If the username contains complex characters, place the name in quotes. This is a block level tag. An IRC shortcut for this tag is available: /me does an action (must be placed on its own line)

example: [me=username]does an action[/me]

result:

* username does an action

Advertisement: