Me: Difference between revisions From Online Manual

Jump to: navigation, search
(Created page with '<tr><td><center><span style="font-size: 12pt;" class="bbc_size"><tt>'''me'''</tt></span></center></td><td><center>'''Me (IRC action)'''</center></td><td></td></tr> <tr><td><nowi…')

No edit summary
Line 6: Line 6:

<tr><td><nowiki>/me does an action</nowiki></td><td>You can also use in the classic IRC format. Note that this must be on it&#039;s own line for it to work.</td><td><div class="meaction">* username does an action</div></td></tr>
<tr><td><nowiki>/me does an action</nowiki></td><td>You can also use in the classic IRC format. Note that this must be on it&#039;s own line for it to work.</td><td><div class="meaction">* username does an action</div></td></tr>
[[Category:Bulletin_Board_Code]]

Revision as of 00:33, 8 May 2010

me
Me (IRC action)

[me=username]does an action[/me]The me tag formats text in the style of the IRC action command. This is a block level tag.

* username does an action

[me="[Unknown]"]does an action[/me]If the username contains complex characters, place the name in quotes.

* [Unknown] does an action

/me does an actionYou can also use in the classic IRC format. Note that this must be on it's own line for it to work.

* username does an action

Advertisement: