Main menu: Difference between revisions From Online Manual

Jump to: navigation, search
(1 paragraph description)
No edit summary
Line 9: Line 9:
*'''My Messages''' - Links to your [[Personal messages|personal messages index]].
*'''My Messages''' - Links to your [[Personal messages|personal messages index]].
*'''Members''' - Links to a list of all the [[Memberlist|registered members]] on the forum.
*'''Members''' - Links to a list of all the [[Memberlist|registered members]] on the forum.
*'''Login''' - Leads you to the [[Logging in|login screen]].
*'''Login''' - Leads you to the [[Logging In|login screen]].
*'''Logout''' - Logs you off the forum.
*'''Logout''' - Logs you off the forum.
*'''Register''' - New users can click on this to [[Registering|register]] as a member of the forum.
*'''Register''' - New users can click on this to [[Registering|register]] as a member of the forum.

Revision as of 21:09, 29 April 2014

The main menu is the major navigation tool for the forum. It includes a number of menu buttons. Buttons which are typically found in the main menu include:

• Home - Links back to the home page of the forum which contains the Board Index.
  • Help - The Help tab links to a user guide for the forum.
  • Search - Click this if you want to search for text in posts.
  • Admin - Links to the Administration Center. Only administrators and members with the required permissions can see this.
  • Moderate - Links to the Moderation Center. Only moderators and administrators can see this.
  • Profile - Links to your own profile, where there are various settings relating to your account.
  • My Messages - Links to your personal messages index.
  • Members - Links to a list of all the registered members on the forum.
  • Login - Leads you to the login screen.
  • Logout - Logs you off the forum.
  • Register - New users can click on this to register as a member of the forum.
  • Calendar - Links to the forum's calendar. This is only shown when the calendar is enabled.

If you are logged in, the main menu usually looks like this:

Mainbuttons 02.gif

If you are viewing the main menu as a guest its appearance with the default theme is as below:

Mainbuttons.gif

Advertisement: