Main Page/ro: Difference between revisions From Online Manual

Jump to: navigation, search
(Updating to match new version of source page)

(32 intermediate revisions by 4 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
='''Bun venit pe Simple Machines Forum Documentare Online!'''=
{{Other languages}}

Simple Machines aims to provide you with the best support possible. We have developed a 3 step process to answer your questions.
='''Welcome to the SMF Online Manual'''=
<big>
Simple Machines Forum aims to provide you with the best support our small all-volunteer team can provide. We have developed a 4-step process to help you find the answers you need.
: '''Step 1: [[Special:Search|Search]]'''
: <big>Step 1: '''[[Special:Search|Search]]''' the documentation</big>
: '''Step 2: [[:Category:FAQ|FAQ]]'''
: <big>Step 2: Check the '''{{llink|:Category:FAQ|text=FAQ}}s'''</big>
: '''Step 3: [[:Category:Documentation|Documentation]]'''
: <big>Step 3: Browse the '''{{llink|:Category: General SMF|text=Online Manual}}'''</big>
</big>
: <big>Step 4: Still can not find it? Ask at the '''[http://www.simplemachines.org/community Community Forum]'''</big>

<small>If that doesn't work, we have a backup plan: the [http://www.simplemachines.org/community community forum]</small>
----
----
===Frequently Asked Questions ([[:Category:FAQ|FAQ]]s)===
<br />
<table width="95%">
{| style="width: 100%;"
<tr><td width=50%>[[How do I install SMF|How do I install SMF?]]</td><td width=50%>[[How do I install a theme|How do I install a theme?]]</td></tr>
| style="width:50%; vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt;"| {{bluebox|boxIcon=Accessories|boxTitle={{llink|:Category:FAQ|text=<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold">FAQs</span>}}}}
<tr><td width=50%>[[Why does it say I removed my copyright|Why does it say I removed my copyright?]]</td><td width=50%>[[How do I donate to SMF|How do I donate to SMF?]]</td></tr>
*{{llink|Installing|text=<span style="color:black;">Installing</span>}}
<tr><td width=50%>[[I deleted my Administrator Account!]]</td><td width=50%>[[Adding Tabs to 2.0]]</td>
*{{llink|How do I install a theme|text=<span style="color:black;">How do I install a theme?</span>}}
<tr><td width=50%>[[I think I have been hacked]]</td>
*{{llink|I accidentally lost my admin account! What can I do|text=<span style="color:black;">I accidentally lost my admin account! What can I do?</span>}}
</table>
*{{llink|I think I have been hacked|text=<span style="color:black;">I think I have been hacked?</span>}}

*{{llink|How to upload a fresh set of files|text=<span style="color:black;">How to upload a fresh set of files</span>}}

*{{llink|Spam - my forum is flooded with spam, what can I do|text=<span style="color:black;">Spam - my forum is flooded with spam, what can I do</span>}}

*{{llink|How can I install a mod that doesn't work in my SMF version|text=<span style="color:black;">How can I install a mod that doesn't work in my SMF version</span>}}
----
*{{llink|What the white screen of death means|text=<span style="color:black;">What the white screen of death means</span>}}

===[[:Category:Documentation|Documentation]]===
Get an [[Introduction To SMF]]. Learn what SMF is and what we are about.

====[[:Category:Installing SMF|Installing SMF]]====
<table width="100%">
    <tr><td width=33%>[[Server Requirements]]</td><td width=34%>[[Webinstall|Using Webinstall]]</td><td width=33%>[[Converting|Converting from another forum]]</td></tr>
    <tr><td width=33%>[[Obtaining SMF]]</td><td width=34%>[[Installing SMF]]</td><td width=33%>[[Client Requirements]]</td></tr>
    <tr><td width=33%>[[Uploading SMF]]</td><td width=34%>[[Upgrading]]</td><td width=33%></td></tr>
</table>

====[[:Categorys:Using SMF|Using SMF]]====
=====[[:Category:As a regular user|As a regular user]]=====
<table width="100%">
<tr><td width=33%>
'''[[Getting started]]'''</td><td width=34%>
[[:Category:Profile|Profile]]</td><td width=33%>
[[:Category:Bulletin_Board_Code|Bulletin Board Code (BBC)]]</td></tr>

<tr><td width=34%>
[[Registering]]</td><td width=34%>
[[Logging In]]</td><td width=33%>

<tr><td width=33%>
[[Posting]]</td><td width=34%>
[[:Category:Personal Messages|Personal Messages]]</td><td width=33%>
[[Bulletin Board Code]]</td></tr>

<tr><td width=33%>
'''[[:Category:Searching|Searching]]'''</td><td width=34%>
[[Help]]</td><td width=33%>
[[:Category:Memberlist|Memberlist]]</td></tr>

<tr><td width=33%>
[[:Category:Calendar|Calendar]]</td><td width=34%>
</td><td width=33%>
</td></tr>
</table>

=====[[:Category:As a moderator|As a moderator]]=====
<table width="100%">
<tr><td width=33%>
[[When to moderate]]</td><td width=34%>'''
[[How to communicate forum policy]]'''</td><td width=33%>
[[Modifying Posts]]</td></tr>

<tr><td width=34%>
[[Deleting Posts]]</td><td width=34%>
[[Moving Topics]]</td><td width=33%>
[[Merging Topics]]</td></tr>

<tr><td width=33%>
[[Splitting Topics]]</td><td width=34%>
[[Warning]]</td><td width=33%>
[[Moderation Log]]</td></tr>
</table>

=====[[:Category:As an administrator|As an administrator]]=====
</div>
======Main======
| style="width:50%; vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt;"| {{bluebox|boxIcon=Applications-system-3|boxTitle={{llink|:Category:Installing and Upgrading|text=<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold">Installing SMF</span>}}}}
<table width="100%">
*{{llink|Introduction to installing|text=<span style="color:black;">Introduction to installing</span>}}
<tr><td width=33%>
*{{llink|Installing|text=<span style="color:black;">Installing</span>}}
[[Administration Center]]</td><td width=34%>
*{{llink|Requirements and recommendations|text=<span style="color:black;">Requirements and recommendations</span>}}
[[Support and Credits]]</td><td width=33%>
*{{llink|Converting|text=<span style="color:black;">Converting</span>}}
[[News and newsletters]]</td></tr>
*{{llink|Upgrading|text=<span style="color:black;">Upgrading</span>}}
*{{llink|Patching|text=<span style="color:black;">Patching</span>}}

<tr><td width=34%>
</div>
[[Packages]]</td><td width=34%>
|}
[[Security]]</td><td width=33%>
</td></tr></table>

======Configuration======
<!---if you edit the below update the template for other pages as well  http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/index.php?title=Template:As_a_regular_user&action=edit -->
<table width="100%">
<tr><td width=33%>
| style="width:50%; vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt;"| {{bluebox|boxIcon=Preferences4|boxTitle={{llink|:Category:As a regular user|text=<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold">As a Regular User</span>}}}}
[[Features and Options]]</td><td width=34%>
*{{llink|Getting started|text=<span style="color:black;">Getting Started</span>}}
[[Security and Moderation]]</td><td width=33%>
*{{llink|Registering|text=<span style="color:black;">Registering</span>}}
[[Server Settings]]</td></tr>
*{{llink|Logging In|text=<span style="color:black;">Logging in</span>}}
*{{llink|Profile|text=<span style="color:black;">Profile</span>}}
*{{llink|Search|text=<span style="color:black;">Searching</span>}}
*{{llink|Posting|text=<span style="color:black;">Posting</span>}}
*{{llink|Bulletin board code|text=<span style="color:black;">Bulletin Board Code (BBC)</span>}}
*{{llink|Personal messages|text=<span style="color:black;">Personal Messages</span>}}
*{{llink|Memberlist|text=<span style="color:black;">Memberlist</span>}}
*{{llink|Calendar|text=<span style="color:black;">Calendar</span>}}
*{{llink|Help|text=<span style="color:black;">Help</span>}}
</div>
<!---if you edit the below update the template for other pages as well  http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/index.php?title=Template:As_a_moderator&action=edit -->
| style="width:50%; vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt;"| {{bluebox|boxIcon=Moderatoricon|boxTitle={{llink|:Category:As a moderator|text=<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold">As a Moderator</span>}}}}
*{{llink|Deleting posts|text=<span style="color:black;">Deleting posts</span>}}
*{{llink|Splitting topics|text=<span style="color:black;">Splitting topics</span>}}
*{{llink|Moderation center|text=<span style="color:black;">Moderation center</span>}}
*{{llink|Moving topics|text=<span style="color:black;">Moving topics</span>}}
*{{llink|Warning|text=<span style="color:black;">Warning</span>}}
*{{llink|Modifying posts|text=<span style="color:black;">Modifying posts</span>}}
*{{llink|Merging topics|text=<span style="color:black;">Merging topics</span>}}
*{{llink|Other moderator options|text=<span style="color:black;">Other moderator options</span>}}
*{{llink|Renaming topics|text=<span style="color:black;">Renaming topics</span>}}

<tr><td width=34%>
</div>
[[Current Theme]]</td><td width=34%>
|}
[[Themes and Layout]]</td><td width=33%>
<!---if you edit the below update the template for other pages as well  http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/index.php?title=Template:As_an_administrator&action=edit  -->
</td></tr></table>
|<div style="background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #7D8FA4; border-bottom: 1px solid #777777; border-radius: 6px 6px 6px 6px;  height:36px; line-height:36px;"><span style="margin:0 5px 0 5px;">[[Image:Computer-4.png|32px]]</span><span style="font-size:12pt;  vertical-align:middle;">{{llink|:Category:As an administrator|text=<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold">As an Administrator</span>}}</span></div>
|}

======Forum======
<table width="100%">
| style="width:33%; vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt;"| {{bluebox|boxIcon=Run-build-2|boxTitle=<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold">Main</span>}}
<tr><td width=33%>
*{{llink|Administration Center|text=<span style="color:black;">Administration Center</span>}}
[[Boards]]</td><td width=34%>
*{{llink|Support and Credits|text=<span style="color:black;">Support and Credits</span>}}
[[Posts and Topics]]</td><td width=33%>
*{{llink|News and newsletters|text=<span style="color:black;">News and Newsletters</span>}}
[[Calendar]]</td></tr>
*{{llink|Package manager|text=<span style="color:black;">Package Manager</span>}}

<tr><td width=34%>
</div>
[[Search]]</td><td width=34%>
[[Smileys and Message Icons]]</td><td width=33%>
[[Attachments and Avatars]]</td></tr></table>

======Member======
| style="width:33%; vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt;"| {{bluebox|boxIcon=Run-build-2|boxTitle=<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold">Configuration</span>}}
<table width="100%">
*{{llink|Core Features|text=<span style="color:black;">Core Features</span>}}
<tr><td width=33%>
*{{llink|Features and Options|text=<span style="color:black;">Features and Options</span>}}
[[Membergroups]]</td><td width=34%>
*{{llink|Security and Moderation|text=<span style="color:black;">Security and Moderation</span>}}
[[Permissions]]</td><td width=33%>
*{{llink|Languages|text=<span style="color:black;">Languages</span>}}
[[Members]]</td></tr>
*{{llink|Server settings|text=<span style="color:black;">Server Settings</span>}}
*{{llink|Current Theme|text=<span style="color:black;">Current Theme</span>}}
*{{llink|Themes and Layout|text=<span style="color:black;">Themes and Layout</span>}}
*{{llink|Modification Settings|text=<span style="color:black;">Modification Settings</span>}}

<tr><td width=34%>
[[Registration]]</td><td width=34%>
[[Ban List]]</td><td width=33%>
[[Search Engines]]</td></tr></table>

======Maintenance Controls======
</div>
<table width="100%">
| style="width:33%; vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt;"| {{bluebox|boxIcon=Run-build-2|boxTitle=<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold">Forum</span>}}
<tr><td width=33%>
*{{llink|Boards|text=<span style="color:black;">Boards</span>}}
[[Forum Maintenance]]</td><td width=34%>
*{{llink|Posts and Topics|text=<span style="color:black;">Posts and Topics</span>}}
[[Generate Reports]]</td><td width=33%>
*{{llink|Calendar administration|text=<span style="color:black;">Calendar</span>}}
[[Forum Error Log]]</td></tr>
*{{llink|Search (admin) |text=<span style="color:black;"> Search</span>}}
*{{llink|Smileys and Message Icons|text=<span style="color:black;">Smileys and Message Icons</span>}}
*{{llink|Attachments and Avatars|text=<span style="color:black;">Attachments and Avatars</span>}}

<tr><td width=34%>
</div>
[[Moderation Log]]</td><td width=34%>
|}
</td><td width=33%>
</td></tr></table>
| style="width:33%; vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt;"| {{bluebox|boxIcon=Run-build-2|boxTitle=<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold">Members</span>}}
*{{llink|Members|text=<span style="color:black;">Members</span>}}
*{{llink|Membergroups|text=<span style="color:black;">Membergroups</span>}}
*{{llink|Permissions|text=<span style="color:black;">Permissions</span>}}
*{{llink|Registration|text=<span style="color:black;">Registration</span>}}
*{{llink|Ban list|text=<span style="color:black;">Ban List</span>}}
*{{llink|Paid subscriptions|text=<span style="color:black;">Paid subscriptions</span>}}
*{{llink|Search engines|text=<span style="color:black;">Search engines</span>}}

======More Admin Documentation======
</div>
<table width="100%">
| style="width:33%; vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt;"| {{bluebox|boxIcon=Run-build-2|boxTitle=<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold">Maintenance</span>}}
<tr><td width=33%>
*{{llink|Forum Maintenance|text=<span style="color:black;">Forum Maintenance</span>}}
[[Performance Enhancements]]</td><td width=34%>
*{{llink|Scheduled Tasks|text=<span style="color:black;">Scheduled Tasks</span>}}
[[Building Your Community]]</td><td width=33%>
*{{llink|Mail|text=<span style="color:black;">Mail</span>}}
[[Simplemachines.org Blacklist]]</td></tr>
*{{llink|Reports|text=<span style="color:black;">Reports</span>}}
*{{llink|Logs|text=<span style="color:black;">Logs</span>}}

<tr><td width=33%>
</div>
[[Security Tips]]</td><td width=34%>
| style="width:33%; vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt;"| {{bluebox|boxIcon=Run-build-2|boxTitle=<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold">Miscellaneous</span>}}
</td><td width=33%>
*{{llink|Security Tips|text=<span style="color:black;">Security Tips</span>}}
</td></tr></table>
*{{llink|Building Your Community|text=<span style="color:black;">Building Your Community</span>}}
*{{llink|Performance enhancements|text=<span style="color:black;">Performance Enhancements</span>}}
*{{llink|Modifications - A mod broke my forum what should I do|text=<span style="color:black;">Modifications - A mod broke my forum what should I do</span>}}

====[[:Category:Developing SMF|Developing SMF]]====
</div>
Learn to develop customizations for your SMF. Then visit the [http://custom.simplemachines.org/ Customization Site] to share them with others.
|}
*[[Function database]]
<!---if you edit the below update the template for other pages as well  http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/index.php?title=Template:Developing_SMF&action=edit -->
*[[Global variables]]
{| style="width: 50%;  margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;"
*[[Coding Guidelines]]
| style="width:33%; auto; vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt;"| {{bluebox|boxIcon=Preferences-other-3|boxTitle={{llink|:Category:Developing SMF|text=<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold">Developing SMF</span>}}}}
*[[:Category:Package SDK|Package SDK]]
*{{llink|Function database|text=<span style="color:black;">Function database</span>}}
*[[Integration Hooks]]
*{{llink|Global variables|text=<span style="color:black;">Global variables</span>}}
__NOTOC__
*{{llink|Coding Guidelines|text=<span style="color:black;">Coding Guidelines</span>}}
<!-- This is a test -->
*{{llink|:Category:Package SDK|text=<span style="color:black;">Package SDK</span>}}
*{{llink|:Category:Integrating SMF|text=<span style="color:black;">Integrating SMF</span>}}
*{{llink|:Category:Customization tips and tricks|text=<span style="color:black;">Customization tips and tricks</span>}}
</div>
|}

Latest revision as of 17:50, 26 September 2016

Languages English  · español · suomi · français · italiano · română · русский · српски / srpski

Welcome to the SMF Online Manual

Simple Machines Forum aims to provide you with the best support our small all-volunteer team can provide. We have developed a 4-step process to help you find the answers you need.

Step 1: Search the documentation
Step 2: Check the FAQ (en)s
Step 3: Browse the Online Manual (en)
Step 4: Still can not find it? Ask at the Community Forum

Run-build-2.png Members
Run-build-2.png Maintenance

Advertisement: