Main Page: Difference between revisions From Online Manual

Jump to: navigation, search
No edit summary
mNo edit summary
(32 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
='''Welcome to the SMF Online Manual'''=
{{Other languages}}
Simple Machines Forum aims to provide you with the best support our small all-volunteer team can provide. We have developed a 4-step process to help you find the answers you need.

: <big>Step 1: '''[[Special:Search|Search]]''' the documentation</big>
<translate>='''Welcome to the SMF Online Manual'''= <!--T:1-->
: <big>Step 2: Check the '''[[:Category:FAQ|FAQ]]s'''</big>
Simple Machines Forum aims to provide you with the best support our small all-volunteer team can provide. We have developed a 4-step process to help you find the answers you need.</translate>
: <big>Step 3: Browse the '''[[:Category: General SMF|Online Manual]]'''</big>
: <big><translate><!--T:2-->
: <big>Step 4: Still can not find it? ask at the '''[http://www.simplemachines.org/community Community Forum]'''</big>
Step 1: '''[[Special:Search|Search]]''' the documentation</translate></big>
: <big><translate><!--T:3-->
Step 2: Check the '''{{llink|:Category:FAQ|text=FAQ}}s'''</translate></big>
: <big><translate><!--T:4-->
Step 3: Browse the '''{{llink|:Category: General SMF|text=Online Manual}}'''</translate></big>
: <big><translate><!--T:5-->
Step 4: Still can not find it? Ask at the '''[http://www.simplemachines.org/community Community Forum]'''</translate></big>
----
----
<br />
<br />
{| style="width: 100%;"
  | style="width:50%; vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt;"| {{bluebox|boxIcon=Accessories|boxTitle=[[:Category:FAQ|<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold">FAQs</span>]]}}
  | style="width:50%; vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt;"| {{bluebox|boxIcon=Accessories|boxTitle={{llink|:Category:FAQ|text=<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold"><translate><!--T:6-->
*[[How do I install SMF|<span style="color:black;">How do I install SMF?</span>]]
FAQs</translate></span>}}}}
*[[How do I install a theme|<span style="color:black;">How do I install a theme?</span>]]
*{{llink|Installing|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:7-->
*[[Why does it say I removed my copyright|<span style="color:black;">Why does it say I removed my copyright?</span>]]
Installing</translate></span>}}
*[[How do I donate to SMF|<span style="color:black;">How do I donate to SMF?</span>]]
*{{llink|How do I install a theme|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:8-->
*[[I accidentally lost my admin account! What can I do|<span style="color:black;">I accidentally lost my admin account! What can I do?</span>]]
How do I install a theme?</translate></span>}}
*[[I think I have been hacked|<span style="color:black;">I think I have been hacked?</span>]]
*{{llink|I accidentally lost my admin account! What can I do|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:9-->
*[[How to upload a fresh set of files|<span style="color:black;">How to upload a fresh set of files</span>]]
I accidentally lost my admin account! What can I do?</translate></span>}}
*[[Spam - my forum is flooded with spam, what can I do|<span style="color:black;">Spam - my forum is flooded with spam, what can I do</span>]]
*{{llink|I think I have been hacked|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:10-->
*[[How can I install a mod that doesn't work in my SMF version|<span style="color:black;">How can I install a mod that doesn't work in my SMF version</span>]]
I think I have been hacked?</translate></span>}}
*{{llink|How to upload a fresh set of files|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:11-->
How to upload a fresh set of files</translate></span>}}
*{{llink|Spam - my forum is flooded with spam, what can I do|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:12-->
Spam - my forum is flooded with spam, what can I do</translate></span>}}
*{{llink|How can I install a mod that doesn't work in my SMF version|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:13-->
How can I install a mod that doesn't work in my SMF version</translate></span>}}
*{{llink|What the white screen of death means|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:14-->
What the white screen of death means</translate></span>}}

</div>
</div>
  | style="width:50%; vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt;"| {{bluebox|boxIcon=Applications-system-3|boxTitle=[[:Category:Installing SMF|<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold">Installing SMF</span>]]}}
  | style="width:50%; vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt;"| {{bluebox|boxIcon=Applications-system-3|boxTitle={{llink|:Category:Installing and Upgrading|text=<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold"><translate><!--T:15-->
*[[Introduction to installing|<span style="color:black;">Introduction to installing</span>]]
Installing SMF</translate></span>}}}}
*[[Installing|<span style="color:black;">Installing</span>]]
*{{llink|Introduction to installing|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:16-->
*[[Features|<span style="color:black;">Features</span>]]
Introduction to installing</translate></span>}}
*[[Requirements and recommendations|<span style="color:black;">Requirements and recommendations</span>]]
*{{llink|Installing|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:17-->
*[[Converting|<span style="color:black;">Converting</span>]]
Installing</translate></span>}}
*[[Webinstall|<span style="color:black;">Webinstall</span>]]
*{{llink|Requirements and recommendations|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:18-->
*[[Upgrading|<span style="color:black;">Upgrading</span>]]
Requirements and recommendations</translate></span>}}
*[[Patching|<span style="color:black;">Patching</span>]]
*{{llink|Converting|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:19-->
Converting</translate></span>}}
*{{llink|Upgrading|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:20-->
Upgrading</translate></span>}}
*{{llink|Patching|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:21-->
Patching</translate></span>}}

</div>
  </div>
Line 35: Line 54:
<!---if you edit the below update the template for other pages as well  http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/index.php?title=Template:As_a_regular_user&action=edit -->
<!---if you edit the below update the template for other pages as well  http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/index.php?title=Template:As_a_regular_user&action=edit -->
  | style="width:50%; vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt;"| {{bluebox|boxIcon=Preferences4|boxTitle=[[:Category:As a regular user|<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold">As a Regular User</span>]]}}
  | style="width:50%; vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt;"| {{bluebox|boxIcon=Preferences4|boxTitle={{llink|:Category:As a regular user|text=<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold"><translate><!--T:22-->
*[[Getting Started|<span style="color:black;">Getting Started</span>]]
As a Regular User</translate></span>}}}}
*[[Profile|<span style="color:black;">Profile</span>]]
*{{llink|Getting started|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:23-->
*[[Registering|<span style="color:black;">Registering</span>]]
Getting Started</translate></span>}}
*[[Posting|<span style="color:black;">Posting</span>]]
*{{llink|Registering|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:24-->
*[[Search|<span style="color:black;">Searching</span>]]
Registering</translate></span>}}
*[[Logging in|<span style="color:black;">Logging in</span>]]
*{{llink|Logging In|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:25-->
*[[Personal Messages|<span style="color:black;">Personal Messages</span>]]
Logging in</translate></span>}}
*[[Help|<span style="color:black;">Help</span>]]
*{{llink|Profile|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:26-->
*[[Bulletin board code|<span style="color:black;">Bulletin Board Code (BBC)</span>]]
Profile</translate></span>}}
*[[Calendar|<span style="color:black;">Calendar</span>]]
*{{llink|Search|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:27-->
*[[Memberlist|<span style="color:black;">Memberlist</span>]]
Searching</translate></span>}}
*{{llink|Posting|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:28-->
Posting</translate></span>}}
*{{llink|Bulletin board code|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:29-->
Bulletin Board Code (BBC)</translate></span>}}
*{{llink|Personal messages|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:30-->
Personal Messages</translate></span>}}
*{{llink|Memberlist|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:31-->
Memberlist</translate></span>}}
*{{llink|Calendar|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:32-->
Calendar</translate></span>}}
*{{llink|Help|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:33-->
Help</translate></span>}}
  </div>
  </div>
  <!---if you edit the below update the template for other pages as well  http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/index.php?title=Template:As_a_moderator&action=edit -->
  <!---if you edit the below update the template for other pages as well  http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/index.php?title=Template:As_a_moderator&action=edit -->
  | style="width:50%; vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt;"| {{bluebox|boxIcon=Moderatoricon|boxTitle=[[:Category:As a moderator|<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold">As a Moderator</span>]]}}
  | style="width:50%; vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt;"| {{bluebox|boxIcon=Moderatoricon|boxTitle={{llink|:Category:As a moderator|text=<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold"><translate><!--T:34-->
*[[When to moderate|<span style="color:black;">When to moderate</span>]]
As a Moderator</translate></span>}}}}
*[[Deleting posts|<span style="color:black;">Deleting posts</span>]]
*{{llink|Deleting posts|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:36-->
*[[Splitting topics|<span style="color:black;">Splitting topics</span>]]
Deleting posts</translate></span>}}
*[[Moderation center|<span style="color:black;">Moderation center</span>]]
*{{llink|Splitting topics|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:37-->
*[[How to communicate forum policy|<span style="color:black;">How to communicate forum policy</span>]]
Splitting topics</translate></span>}}
*[[Moving topics|<span style="color:black;">Moving topics</span>]]
*{{llink|Moderation center|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:38-->
*[[Warning|<span style="color:black;">Warning</span>]]
Moderation center</translate></span>}}
*[[Modifying posts|<span style="color:black;">Modifying posts</span>]]
*{{llink|Moving topics|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:40-->
*[[Merging topics|<span style="color:black;">Merging topics</span>]]
Moving topics</translate></span>}}
*[[Moderation log|<span style="color:black;">Moderation log</span>]]
*{{llink|Warning|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:41-->
Warning</translate></span>}}
*{{llink|Modifying posts|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:42-->
Modifying posts</translate></span>}}
*{{llink|Merging topics|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:43-->
Merging topics</translate></span>}}
*{{llink|Other moderator options|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate>
<!--T:93-->
Other moderator options</translate></span>}}
*{{llink|Renaming topics|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate>
<!--T:94-->
Renaming topics</translate></span>}}

</div>
  </div>
Line 65: Line 107:
  <!---if you edit the below update the template for other pages as well  http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/index.php?title=Template:As_an_administrator&action=edit  -->
  <!---if you edit the below update the template for other pages as well  http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/index.php?title=Template:As_an_administrator&action=edit  -->
|<div style="background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #7D8FA4; border-bottom: 1px solid #777777; border-radius: 6px 6px 6px 6px;  height:36px; line-height:36px;"><span style="margin:0 5px 0 5px;">[[Image:Computer-4.png|32px]]</span><span style="font-size:12pt;  vertical-align:middle;">[[:Category:As an administrator|<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold">As an Administrator</span>]]</span></div>
|<div style="background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #7D8FA4; border-bottom: 1px solid #777777; border-radius: 6px 6px 6px 6px;  height:36px; line-height:36px;"><span style="margin:0 5px 0 5px;">[[Image:Computer-4.png|32px]]</span><span style="font-size:12pt;  vertical-align:middle;">{{llink|:Category:As an administrator|text=<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold"><translate><!--T:45-->
As an Administrator</translate></span>}}</span></div>
|}
|}

| style="width:33%; vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt;"| {{bluebox|boxIcon=Run-build-2|boxTitle=<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold">Main</span>}}
  | style="width:33%; vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt;"| {{bluebox|boxIcon=Run-build-2|boxTitle=<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold"><translate><!--T:46-->
*[[Administration Center|<span style="color:black;">Administration Center</span>]]
Main</translate></span>}}
*[[Support and Credits|<span style="color:black;">Support and Credits</span>]]
*{{llink|Administration Center|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:47-->
*[[News and newsletters|<span style="color:black;">News and Newsletters</span>]]
Administration Center</translate></span>}}
*[[Package manager|<span style="color:black;">Packages</span>]]
*{{llink|Support and Credits|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:48-->
Support and Credits</translate></span>}}
*{{llink|News and newsletters|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:49-->
News and Newsletters</translate></span>}}
*{{llink|Package manager|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:50-->
Package Manager</translate></span>}}

</div>
</div>

| style="width:33%; vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt;"| {{bluebox|boxIcon=Run-build-2|boxTitle=<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold">Configuration</span>}}
  | style="width:33%; vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt;"| {{bluebox|boxIcon=Run-build-2|boxTitle=<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold"><translate><!--T:51-->
*[[Core Features|<span style="color:black;">Core Features</span>]]
Configuration</translate></span>}}
*[[Features and Options|<span style="color:black;">Features and Options</span>]]
*{{llink|Core Features|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:52-->
*[[Security and Moderation|<span style="color:black;">Security and Moderation</span>]]
Core Features</translate></span>}}
*[[Security and Moderation|<span style="color:black;">Security and Moderation</span>]]
*{{llink|Features and Options|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:53-->
*[[Server settings|<span style="color:black;">Server Settings</span>]]
Features and Options</translate></span>}}
*[[Current Theme|<span style="color:black;">Current Theme</span>]]
*{{llink|Security and Moderation|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:54-->
*[[Themes and Layout|<span style="color:black;">Themes and Layout</span>]]
Security and Moderation</translate></span>}}
*[[Modification Settings|<span style="color:black;">Modification Settings</span>]]
*{{llink|Languages|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:55-->
Languages</translate></span>}}
*{{llink|Server settings|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:56-->
Server Settings</translate></span>}}
*{{llink|Current Theme|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:57-->
Current Theme</translate></span>}}
*{{llink|Themes and Layout|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:58-->
Themes and Layout</translate></span>}}
*{{llink|Modification Settings|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:59-->
Modification Settings</translate></span>}}

</div>
</div>
  | style="width:33%; vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt;"| {{bluebox|boxIcon=Run-build-2|boxTitle=<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold">Forum</span>}}
  | style="width:33%; vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt;"| {{bluebox|boxIcon=Run-build-2|boxTitle=<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold"><translate><!--T:60-->
*[[Boards|<span style="color:black;">Boards</span>]]
Forum</translate></span>}}
*[[Posts and Topics|<span style="color:black;">Posts and Topics</span>]]
*{{llink|Boards|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:61-->
*[[Search (admin) |<span style="color:black;"> Search</span>]]
Boards</translate></span>}}
*[[Smileys and Message Icons|<span style="color:black;">Smileys and Message Icons</span>]]
*{{llink|Posts and Topics|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:62-->
*[[Attachments and Avatars|<span style="color:black;">Attachments and Avatars</span>]]
Posts and Topics</translate></span>}}
*[[Calendar administration|<span style="color:black;">Calendar</span>]]
*{{llink|Calendar administration|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:63-->
Calendar</translate></span>}}
*{{llink|Search (admin) |text=<span style="color:black;"><translate> <!--T:64-->
Search</translate></span>}}
*{{llink|Smileys and Message Icons|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:65-->
Smileys and Message Icons</translate></span>}}
*{{llink|Attachments and Avatars|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:66-->
Attachments and Avatars</translate></span>}}

</div>
</div>
|}
|}
  | style="width:33%; vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt;"| {{bluebox|boxIcon=Run-build-2|boxTitle=<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold">Members</span>}}
  | style="width:33%; vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt;"| {{bluebox|boxIcon=Run-build-2|boxTitle=<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold"><translate><!--T:67-->
*[[Members|<span style="color:black;">Members</span>]]
Members</translate></span>}}
*[[Membergroups|<span style="color:black;">Membergroups</span>]]
*{{llink|Members|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:68-->
*[[Permissions|<span style="color:black;">Permissions</span>]]
Members</translate></span>}}
*[[Registration|<span style="color:black;">Registration</span>]]
*{{llink|Membergroups|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:69-->
*[[Ban list|<span style="color:black;">Ban List</span>]]
Membergroups</translate></span>}}
*[[Paid subscriptions|<span style="color:black;">Paid subscriptions</span>]]
*{{llink|Permissions|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:70-->
*[[Search engines|<span style="color:black;">Search engines</span>]]
Permissions</translate></span>}}
*{{llink|Registration|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:71-->
Registration</translate></span>}}
*{{llink|Ban list|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:72-->
Ban List</translate></span>}}
*{{llink|Paid subscriptions|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:73-->
Paid subscriptions</translate></span>}}
*{{llink|Search engines|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:74-->
Search engines</translate></span>}}

</div>
</div>
  | style="width:33%; vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt;"| {{bluebox|boxIcon=Run-build-2|boxTitle=<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold">Maintenance</span>}}  
  | style="width:33%; vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt;"| {{bluebox|boxIcon=Run-build-2|boxTitle=<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold"><translate><!--T:75-->
*[[Forum Maintenance|<span style="color:black;">Forum Maintenance</span>]]
Maintenance</translate></span>}}
*[[Scheduled Tasks|<span style="color:black;">Scheduled Tasks</span>]]
*{{llink|Forum Maintenance|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:76-->
*[[Mail|<span style="color:black;">Mail</span>]]
Forum Maintenance</translate></span>}}
*[[Reports|<span style="color:black;">Reports</span>]]
*{{llink|Scheduled Tasks|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:77-->
*[[Logs|<span style="color:black;">Logs</span>]]
Scheduled Tasks</translate></span>}}
*{{llink|Mail|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:78-->
Mail</translate></span>}}
*{{llink|Reports|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:79-->
Reports</translate></span>}}
*{{llink|Logs|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:80-->
Logs</translate></span>}}

</div>
</div>
  | style="width:33%; vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt;"| {{bluebox|boxIcon=Run-build-2|boxTitle=<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold">Miscellaneous</span>}}  
  | style="width:33%; vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt;"| {{bluebox|boxIcon=Run-build-2|boxTitle=<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold"><translate><!--T:81-->
*[[Security Tips|<span style="color:black;">Security Tips</span>]]
Miscellaneous</translate></span>}}
*[[Building Your Community|<span style="color:black;">Building Your Community</span>]]
*{{llink|Security Tips|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:82-->
*[[Performance Enhancements|<span style="color:black;">Performance Enhancements</span>]]
Security Tips</translate></span>}}
*[[Modifications - A mod broke my forum what should I do|<span style="color:black;">Modifications - A mod broke my forum what should I do</span>]]
*{{llink|Building Your Community|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:83-->
Building Your Community</translate></span>}}
*{{llink|Performance enhancements|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:84-->
Performance Enhancements</translate></span>}}
*{{llink|Modifications - A mod broke my forum what should I do|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:85-->
Modifications - A mod broke my forum what should I do</translate></span>}}

</div>
</div>
Line 128: Line 211:
<!---if you edit the below update the template for other pages as well  http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/index.php?title=Template:Developing_SMF&action=edit -->
<!---if you edit the below update the template for other pages as well  http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/index.php?title=Template:Developing_SMF&action=edit -->
{| style="width: 50%;  margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;"
{| style="width: 50%;  margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;"
  | style="width:33%; auto; vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt;"| {{bluebox|boxIcon=Preferences-other-3|boxTitle=[[:Category:Developing SMF|<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold">Developing SMF</span>]]}}
  | style="width:33%; auto; vertical-align: top; font-size: 9pt;"| {{bluebox|boxIcon=Preferences-other-3|boxTitle={{llink|:Category:Developing SMF|text=<span style="color:white; font-weight:bold"><translate><!--T:86-->
*[[Function database|<span style="color:black;">Function database</span>]]
Developing SMF</translate></span>}}}}
*[[Global variables|<span style="color:black;">Global variables</span>]]
*{{llink|Function database|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:87-->
*[[Coding Guidelines|<span style="color:black;">Coding Guidelines</span>]]
Function database</translate></span>}}
*[[:Category:Package SDK|<span style="color:black;">Package SDK</span>]]
*{{llink|Global variables|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:88-->
*[[:Category:Integrating SMF|<span style="color:black;">Integrating SMF</span>]]
Global variables</translate></span>}}
*[[:Category:Customization tips and tricks|<span style="color:black;">Customization tips and tricks</span>]]
*{{llink|Coding Guidelines|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:89-->
Coding Guidelines</translate></span>}}
*{{llink|:Category:Package SDK|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:90-->
Package SDK</translate></span>}}
*{{llink|:Category:Integrating SMF|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:91-->
Integrating SMF</translate></span>}}
*{{llink|:Category:Customization tips and tricks|text=<span style="color:black;"><translate><!--T:92-->
Customization tips and tricks</translate></span>}}
</div>
</div>
|}
|}

Revision as of 12:33, 17 June 2016

Languages English  · español · suomi · français · italiano · română · русский · српски / srpski

Welcome to the SMF Online Manual

Simple Machines Forum aims to provide you with the best support our small all-volunteer team can provide. We have developed a 4-step process to help you find the answers you need.

Step 1: Search the documentation
Step 2: Check the FAQs
Step 3: Browse the Online Manual
Step 4: Still can not find it? Ask at the Community Forum

Advertisement: