Difference between revisions of "Karma"
From Online Manual
m (1 revision)
m (2 revisions: Importing from local.)
Revision as of 15:41, 5 November 2009
- Karma mode - Karma is a feature that shows the popularity of a member. Members, if allowed, can 'applaud' or 'smite' other members, which is how their popularity is calculated. The following options are available:
- Disable karma - will disable the use of this feature.
- Enable karma total - will only show the total of points received.
- Enable karma positive/negative - will show the positive points as well as the negative points.
- Set the minimum posts needed to modify karma - The number of posts needed to have a "karma".
- Set wait time in hours - The time between smites or applauds.
- Restrict administrators to wait time - If administrators have to wait for the time above as well.
- Karma label - Karma label that will be used.
- Karma applaud label - he label of the applaud link.
- Karma smite label - The label of the smite link.