Help talk:Linking to terms: Difference between revisions From Online Manual

Jump to: navigation, search
(need to write and wikify "how to write documentation" documentation.)

No edit summary
Line 1: Line 1:
I agree we need this, and we need some set of "how to document" documentation that will link to this. --[[User:AngelinaBelle|AngelinaBelle]] 00:08, 2 December 2010 (EST)
I agree we need this, and we need some set of "how to document" documentation that will link to this. --[[User:AngelinaBelle|AngelinaBelle]] 00:08, 2 December 2010 (EST)
I would totally agree, most of them are remnants from the old past where we had every single word linked basically :P
If you see any of my imports with "DIRTY IMPORT" it usually means horrible HTML and links stuffed in. [[User:Trekkie101|Trekkie101]] 06:14, 2 December 2010 (EST)

Revision as of 11:14, 2 December 2010

I agree we need this, and we need some set of "how to document" documentation that will link to this. --AngelinaBelle 00:08, 2 December 2010 (EST)

I would totally agree, most of them are remnants from the old past where we had every single word linked basically :P If you see any of my imports with "DIRTY IMPORT" it usually means horrible HTML and links stuffed in. Trekkie101 06:14, 2 December 2010 (EST)

Advertisement: