Bulletin board code/sr-el: Difference between revisions From Online Manual

Jump to: navigation, search
(Updating to match new version of source page)
(Updating to match new version of source page)
Line 17: Line 17:
</div>
</div>

<div class="mw-translate-fuzzy">
===Boldiran i nakrivljen tekst===
===Boldiran i nakrivljen tekst===
</div>

Line 48: Line 50:
</div>
</div>

Note that the order in which the size tag is nested is important when it is paired with the following text alignment tags: center, left, right, and pre. For the size tag to change the font, it must be placed as follows:
Note that the order in which tags are nested is important when text-formatting tags like size, bold, or italic are paired with the following text-alignment tags: center, left, right, and pre. Formatting tags must be placed inside alignment tags. For example, for the size tag to change the font, it must be placed as follows:

{{code|<nowiki>[center][size=36pt][b][u]text[/u][/b][/size][/center]</nowiki>}}
Line 61: Line 63:
* {{llink|Alphabetical list of all bulletin board codes|text=Alphabetical list of all bulletin board codes}}
* {{llink|Alphabetical list of all bulletin board codes|text=Alphabetical list of all bulletin board codes}}
{{ {{Localized|As a regular user}}}}
{{ {{Localized|As a regular user}}}}
<!--T:19-->
Note that the order in which tags are nested is important when text-formatting tags like size, bold, or italic are paired with the following text-alignment tags: center, left, right, and pre. Formatting tags must be placed inside alignment tags. For example, for the size tag to change the font, it must be placed as follows:
<!--T:20-->
<!--T:21-->
Nesting the size tags as per the example below will result in this tag not working:
<!--T:22-->
{{code|<nowiki>[size=36pt][center][b][u]text[/u][/b][/center][/size]</nowiki>}}
<!--T:23-->

Revision as of 06:50, 19 June 2013

Languages English  · Deutsch · Ελληνικά · español · français · italiano · Nederlands · norsk · polski · русский · srpski (latinica) · svenska · Türkçe

BBC kodovi su način za formatiranje poruka na SMF forumu, i na mnogim drugim online mestima. Za objašnjenje o dugmićima na stranici za odgovor pogledajte Basic Bulletin Board Codes. Ovaj članak objašnjava najbitnije koncepte korišćenja ove funkcije.

Gnježđenje BBC kodova

Generalni format BBC koda ima tri dela, tag za otvaranje, unutrašnji tag i tag za zatvaranje, kao što je prikazano ispod:

[otvaranje]      unutrašnji tekst      [/zatvaranje]
[b]        boldiran tekst        [/b]

Boldiran i nakrivljen tekst

Možete staviti jedan BBC tag unutar drugog, dok god je unutrašnji tag zatvoren pre spoljašnjeg. Na primer, ispravni način za pravljenje boldiranog i nakrivljenog teksta je:

[b][i]boldiran i nakrivljen tekst[/i][/b]
[i][b]bold & italic text[/b][/i]
Ovo je prikazano lakše kada su tagovi uvučeni:
[b]
     [i]
         boldiran i nakrivljen tekst
     [/i]
[/b]

Sledeći primer je nepravilno korišćenje, sa uvučenim tagovima:

[b][i]boldiran i nakrivljen tekst[/b][/i]
[b]
     [i]
         boldiran i nakrivljen tekst
[/b]
     [/i]

Takođe pogledajte

[center][size=36pt][b][u]text[/u][/b][/size][/center]

Nesting the size tags as per the example below will result in this tag not working:

[size=36pt][center][b][u]text[/u][/b][/center][/size]

See Also

[center][size=36pt][b][u]text[/u][/b][/size][/center]

[size=36pt][center][b][u]text[/u][/b][/center][/size]

Advertisement: