Main Page: Difference between revisions From Online Manual

Jump to: navigation, search
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 12: Line 12:
*[[How do I install a theme|<span style="color:black;">How do I install a theme?</span>]]
*[[How do I install a theme|<span style="color:black;">How do I install a theme?</span>]]
*[[Why does it say I removed my copyright|<span style="color:black;">Why does it say I removed my copyright?</span>]]
*[[Why does it say I removed my copyright|<span style="color:black;">Why does it say I removed my copyright?</span>]]
*[[How do I donate to SMF|<span style="color:black;">How do I donate to SMF?</span>]]
*[[I accidentally lost my admin account! What can I do|<span style="color:black;">I accidentally lost my admin account! What can I do?</span>]]
*[[I accidentally lost my admin account! What can I do|<span style="color:black;">I accidentally lost my admin account! What can I do?</span>]]
*[[I think I have been hacked|<span style="color:black;">I think I have been hacked?</span>]]
*[[I think I have been hacked|<span style="color:black;">I think I have been hacked?</span>]]
Line 18: Line 17:
*[[Spam - my forum is flooded with spam, what can I do|<span style="color:black;">Spam - my forum is flooded with spam, what can I do</span>]]
*[[Spam - my forum is flooded with spam, what can I do|<span style="color:black;">Spam - my forum is flooded with spam, what can I do</span>]]
*[[How can I install a mod that doesn't work in my SMF version|<span style="color:black;">How can I install a mod that doesn't work in my SMF version</span>]]
*[[How can I install a mod that doesn't work in my SMF version|<span style="color:black;">How can I install a mod that doesn't work in my SMF version</span>]]
*[[What the white screen of death means when accessing admin or package installs|<span style="color:black;">What the white screen of death means when accessing admin or package installs</span>]]

</div>
</div>

Revision as of 00:39, 29 July 2013

Welcome to the SMF Online Manual

Simple Machines Forum aims to provide you with the best support our small all-volunteer team can provide. We have developed a 4-step process to help you find the answers you need.

Step 1: Search the documentation
Step 2: Check the FAQs
Step 3: Browse the Online Manual
Step 4: Still can not find it? ask at the Community Forum

Advertisement: